How to Apply
Discover New Jersey
Purpose in Action
Click here to subscribe to
our email newsletter.
If Cardiology is your chosen path, then NorthStar VETS is the right destination.
We've been on an exciting journey over the nearly 20 years, growing from a mobile surgical practice to a 24/7 emergency, trauma, and specialty care center offering eighteen different referral services. We invite you to consider NorthStar VETS as the next step in your journey.
Here is what makes us worthy of consideration:
- You get what you need - all the tools and technology to deliver optimum cardiac care
- Exceptional patient care with a higher staff-to-doctor ratio than the norm
- Five-star service is our hallmark - we hire only those who possess this attitude
- Positive, supportive environment fosters a collaborative culture
- We're large, but we remain focused on a personalized experience
- Opportunity to participate in continuing education programs for our referring DVMs
- We offer leading-edge tools and technologies for rDVMs and clients to easily connect with us
- Green initiatives utilized in the building of our hospital with a closed loop geothermal system, recycling program, and use of sustainable building materials
- You'll find a steadfast commitment to our community with active participation and sponsorship in over 25 regional events
- Located in Central New Jersey, close to big city life, small rural charm, and popular beaches
- We embrace change - it's why we remain ahead of the curve and lead the way in specialized care
If you would like to learn more, please contact us so we can determine if we share a common vision.
Interested candidates are encouraged to contact Dr. Daniel Stobie at 609-259-8300 or DrDStobie@northstarvets.com. Preference given to candidates with interest and/or experience in interventional procedures.