Dentistry and Oral Surgery
Emergency & Critical Care
Pet Loss and Bereavement Support
Rehabilitation & Pain Management
Theriogenology (Reproductive Medicine)
Laser Disc Ablation
Click here to subscribe to
our email newsletter.
Expert, prompt, and affordable teleradiology services are just a click away!
This service is perfect for general practitioners who have digital radiography or other advanced imaging in their practices and appreciate having a second set of eyes when interpreting images. Teleradiology is also very useful for the uncommon case when help is needed in determining diagnosis and/or treatment and for STAT reads.
- Refer cases online using NorthStar VETS ConnectSM
NorthStar VETS Teleradiology Services: Specialist interpretation of radiographs, on demand
Our teleradiology service is:
- Accessible: We are available when you need a STAT radiographic interpretation, from 9am to 4pm Monday through Friday, EST
- Fast: Submit STAT cases for a 3-hour preliminary turnaround; Non-STAT cases receive a written report within 24 hours (in most cases)
- Use NorthStar VETS Connect as the preferred method.
- Call 609.259.8300 to discuss a case or learn how to send images
- Affordable:We will bill your practice with a convenient, monthly, itemized invoice.
- Responsive: Via emailed report, count on us to respond promptly to your needs
- Expert: All films are read and interpreted by an experienced specialist at NorthStar VETS
Using conventional X-rays?
No problem! NorthStar VETS also offers teleradiology services for the interpretation of conventional X-rays. Please call 609.259.8300 to learn how to send images to our office.
What you need to submit
- Practice name
- Doctor's name
- Contact person
- Contact phone number
- Contact email address (if different from sending address)
- Patient name
- Specific inquiries or areas of interest (if applicable)
- Photo of area of interest (if applicable)
All views from the same patient session are under the same umbrella cost.
Meet our Team
Visit our Meet the Staff page to learn more about the Dentistry and Radiology teams.