Dentistry and Oral Surgery
Emergency & Critical Care
Pet Loss and Bereavement Support
Rehabilitation & Pain Management
Theriogenology (Reproductive Medicine)
Laser Disc Ablation
Click here to subscribe to
our email newsletter.
Expert, prompt, and affordable teleradiology services are just a click away!
This service is perfect for general practitioners who have digital radiography or other advanced imaging in their practices and appreciate having a second set of eyes when interpreting images. Teleradiology is also very useful for the uncommon case when help is needed in determining diagnosis and/or treatment and for STAT reads.
- Refer cases online using NorthStar VETS ConnectSM
- Email images to firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com
NorthStar VETS Teleradiology Services: Specialist interpretation of radiographs, on demand
Our teleradiology service is:
- Accessible: We are available when you need a STAT radiographic interpretation, from 9am to 4pm Monday through Friday, EST
- Fast: Submit STAT cases for a 3-hour preliminary turnaround; Non-STAT cases receive a written report within 24 hours (in most cases)
- Affordable:We will bill your practice with a convenient, monthly, itemized invoice.
- Responsive: Via emailed report, count on us to respond promptly to your needs
- Expert: All films are read and interpreted by an experienced specialist at NorthStar VETS
Using conventional X-rays?
No problem! NorthStar VETS also offers teleradiology services for the interpretation of conventional X-rays. Please call 609.259.8300 to learn how to send images to our office.
What you need to submit
- Practice name
- Doctor's name
- Contact person
- Contact phone number
- Contact email address (if different from sending address)
- Patient name
- Specific inquiries or areas of interest (if applicable)
- Photo of area of interest (if applicable)
Meet our Team
Visit our Meet the Staff page to learn more about the Dentistry and Radiology teams.