Pet Parent Frequently Asked Questions
How Are We Doing?
NorthStar VETS Mobile App
Traveling with Your Pet
Pet Emergency Handbook
Paw Tips Videos
New Client Registration Form
Dermatology and Allergy Service Questionnaire
Toxoplasmosis in Cats
Feline Zoonoses Guidelines
Feline Scratching Behavior Resource
Click here to subscribe to
our email newsletter.
Information for Pet Parents
Whether you'd like to tour our hospital before making a first-time appointment for your pet, provide feedback about the service you received, or refill a prescription - our aim is to make it simple and fast for you to get what you need, when you need it.
That's why we offer a variety of ways for you to communicate with us - including via these easy-to-use online forms:
- Take a Tour - Check us out before you make an appointment
- FAQs - Answers to some of the most frequently asked questions
- NorthStar PETS Mobile App - Keep all your pet's important information in one easy-to-access place
- Traveling with Your Pet? - What you need to know about health certificates and other guidelines for traveling with your pet
- How Are We Doing? - Your feedback is important to us; let us know what you think
- Submit a Testimonial - If you've got good things to say about us, please share!
- Join our Mailing List - Stay up to date on news, special offers and upcoming events
- Online Pharmacy - For fast, easy prescription refills
If you'd like to learn more about NorthStar VETS, please download our pet parent Brochure: